Waterworks' mission has always been to educate and motivate individuals to be safer and learn proper swimming technique.
Please take a moment to review the steps we are taking below.
Safety Measures for our Customers and Employees:
- Face coverings are required to be worn by all families when entering and exiting the facility and when in common areas. Note: For our San Jose and Pasadena locations, face coverings are required to be worn at all times.
- Swim Instructors will have the option to wear a facemask or a face shield when teaching their lessons. Note: Several of our Instructors are participating in the vaccination program.
- Swim play areas will be closed until further notice. Note: We are planning to reopen our play areas in the future. We will update you when we do so.
- Our indoor facilities have state-of-the-art ventilation systems and 24 to 26-foot-high ceilings, which allows us to exchange the air at a very quick rate. Our ventilation rates are up to 8 times more than an office space and up to 4 times more than an elementary classroom.
Chlorine Clean Pools:
NOTE: There is no evidence that the virus that causes COVID-19 can be spread to people through the water in pools. Visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/parks-rec/aquatic-venues.html
- Continue to maintain well-balanced, chlorinated pools per the CDC and local health department requirements.
- UV light systems in place to kill microorganisms in pool water including cryptosporidium (parasite that comes from fecal matter) at select locations.