Safety Measures for our Customers and Employees:
- Per the State guidance, face coverings are strongly recommended, but not required inside our facilities.
- Swim Instructors have the option to wear a face mask, a face shield, or no face covering when teaching. If you would like your instructor to wear a face mask, please kindly request this. They will be sure to satisfy your request.
- Our swim play areas are open for those taking lessons. The swim play area is available for students 10 minutes before or 10 minutes after their lesson on the day of their lesson.
- Our indoor facilities have state-of-the-art ventilation systems and 24 to 26-foot-high ceilings, which allows us to exchange the air at a very quick rate. Our ventilation rates are up to 8 times more than an office space and up to 4 times more than an elementary classroom.
Chlorine Clean Pools:
NOTE: There is no evidence that the virus that causes COVID-19 can be spread to people through the water in pools. Visit: https://www.cdc.gov/healthywater/swimming/aquatics-professionals/covid-19-and-aquatic-venues.html#:~:text=There%20is%20no%20evidence%20that,%2C%20ponds%2C%20and%20oceans
- Continue to maintain well-balanced, chlorinated pools per the CDC and local health department requirements.
- UV light systems in place to kill microorganisms in pool water including cryptosporidium (parasite that comes from fecal matter) at select locations.