Waterworks' mission has always been to educate and motivate individuals to be safer and learn proper swimming technique.
Please take a moment to review the steps we are taking below.
Safety Measures for our Customers and Employees:
- Face coverings are required to be worn by all families when entering and exiting the facility and when in common areas. They can be removed when seated if you are fully vaccinated. Note: For our San Jose and Pasadena locations, face coverings are required to be worn at all times.
- Swim Instructors will have the option to wear a facemask or a face shield when teaching their lessons. Note: Several of our Instructors are participating in the vaccination program.
- Swim play areas will be closed until further notice. Note: We are planning to reopen our play areas soon. We will update you when we do so.
- All customers and employees will be responsible for taking their own temperature using our mounted, touch-free forehead thermometer. Temperatures in excess of 100.0 degrees will be refused entry. Note: Our touch-free temperature check methods may vary by location.
- Our indoor facilities have state-of-the-art ventilation systems and 24 to 26-foot-high ceilings, which allows us to exchange the air at a very quick rate. Our ventilation rates are up to 8 times more than an office space and up to 4 times more than an elementary classroom.
Chlorine Clean Pools:
NOTE: There is no evidence that the virus that causes COVID-19 can be spread to people through the water in pools. Visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/parks-rec/aquatic-venues.html
- Continue to maintain well-balanced, chlorinated pools per the CDC and local health department requirements.
- UV light systems in place to kill microorganisms in pool water including cryptosporidium (parasite that comes from fecal matter) at select locations.