Waterworks' mission has always been to educate and motivate individuals to be safer and learn proper swimming technique.
Please take a moment to review the steps we are taking below.
Safety Measures for our Customers and Employees:
- Face coverings are required to be worn by all families when inside the fitness club at all times.
- Swim Instructors will have the option to wear a facemask or face shield when teaching their lessons.
- Parents will need to escort their swimmer(s) to their swim instructor.
- Please do your best to limit the amount of people in the club. We recommend just one parent being present during the swim lesson.
Chlorine Clean Pools:
NOTE: There is no evidence that the virus that causes COVID-19 can be spread to people through the water in pools. Visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/parks-rec/aquatic-venues.html
- We will continue to ensure the fitness clubs maintain a maintain a well-balanced, chlorinated pool per the CDC and local health department requirements.
- In the interest of safety, no student or parent is permitted to loiter in the locker rooms or use the locker rooms for changing and/or showering. If your child must change into and/or out of their swimsuit, portable changing pods are provided by Waterworks Swim School on the pool deck for your convenience. There is also a shower located on the pool deck to use after your child's lesson.
- You are permitted to use the restrooms. Please be sure to supervise your child at all times.
- The use of the other club amenities such as the spa, gym equipment, and the club towels are not available to parents and students of Waterworks Swim School.