Waterworks' mission has always been to educate and motivate individuals to be safer and learn proper swimming technique.
Please take a moment to review the steps we are taking below.
Safety Measures for our Customers and Employees:
- Face coverings are required to be worn by all families when entering and exiting the club and when in common areas. They can be removed when seated if you are fully vaccinated.
- Swim Instructors will have the option to wear a facemask or face shield when teaching their lessons.
- Parents will need to escort their swimmer(s) to their swim instructor.
- We encourage all families to limit the time they are in the club to the extent of their swim lesson.
Chlorine Clean Pools:
NOTE: There is no evidence that the virus that causes COVID-19 can be spread to people through the water in pools. Visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/parks-rec/aquatic-venues.html
- We will continue to ensure the fitness clubs maintain a maintain a well-balanced, chlorinated pool per the CDC and local health department requirements.