Safety Measures for our Customers and Employees:
- Per the State guidance, face coverings are strongly recommended, but not required inside the fitness club.
- Swim Instructors have the option to wear a face mask, a face shield, or no face covering when teaching. If you would like your instructor to wear a face mask, please kindly request this. They will be sure to satisfy your request. Note: For our locations in San Francisco and Santa Clara County, our swim instructors will continue to wear a facemask when teaching lessons.
Chlorine Clean Pools:
NOTE: There is no evidence that the virus that causes COVID-19 can be spread to people through the water in pools. Visit: https://www.cdc.gov/healthywater/swimming/aquatics-professionals/covid-19-and-aquatic-venues.html#:~:text=There%20is%20no%20evidence%20that,%2C%20ponds%2C%20and%20oceans
- We will continue to ensure the fitness clubs maintain a maintain a well-balanced, chlorinated pool per the local health department requirements.
- In the interest of safety, no student or parent is permitted to loiter in the locker rooms or use the locker rooms for changing and/or showering. If your child must change into and/or out of their swimsuit, portable changing pods are provided by Waterworks Swim School on the pool deck for your convenience. There is also a shower located on the pool deck to use after your child's lesson.
- You are permitted to use the restrooms. Please be sure to supervise your child at all times.
- The use of the other club amenities such as the spa, gym equipment, and the club towels are not available to parents and students of Waterworks Swim School.