Your PTA may raise up to $3,000 from one of our supervised indoor Rockin’ Family Swim Nights!
This will be a popular, successful, and no hassle fundraising event for your school.
- Waterworks Aquatics can accommodate up to 150 swimmers between our 2 indoor pools.
- Our cost to assist you in running the fundraiser is $5.00 per swimmer. Any additional fee that you charge above the $5.00 is profit that your school will earn. We suggest charging between $15.00 and $25.00 per child. Projected fundraising goals should be anywhere from $1,500 to $3,000 for your school’s event. We can handle all ticket sales through our online registration system or you may manage sales on your own.
- We are open 7 days a week. Call or email us to check availability. We suggest that events last anywhere between 2 and 3 hours however, we can accommodate longer.
- Each PTA will be able to customize their event to the school’s needs and fundraising goals.
- We will provide a sufficient number of lifeguards and staff to ensure that each of your participants will have a fun and safe experience.
- Through our partnerships with other swim schools across the nation we have been able to see the benefit and success that this fundraising event has provided to many Parent Teacher Associations.
- Typically people associate swimming with warm summer days; however, with our 2 indoor pools, heated to just over ninety degrees, we are able to provide a summer atmosphere year round. We know that this will be a popular event for your school!
Pool Games, Sound System, Food Lifeguards, Warm Water