Waterworks Aquatics in Sierra Madre offers a Mentorship Volunteer Program, which provides an opportunity for the youth in the local community to learn the daily operations of an aquatics center. This program is similar to the Junior Lifeguard Program that the city of Sierra Madre has offered in the past. A schedule will be set up with each participant and volunteer shifts will be at least 2 hours in length.
Course Fee: Free (No Charge)
Age: 11 - 15 years
- Learn the operations by observing and assisting our deck guards, swim instructors, and office team members in action.
- Learn to greet and act as a host for our customers
- Assist with retail & snack shop sales
- Assist with swim competitions and swim team
- Assist with our facility upkeep